Houston Personal Injury Attorneys
Air, Land & Sea
Don’t Settle for Less than You Deserve.
A personal injury is serious and can have devastating effects on your health, your ability to earn income and your future in general. After a personal injury, it’s important you get an effective, aggressive legal team to help with your personal injury claim. At Makris Law Firm, we have that team. Contact us today for an evaluation of your claim.
No matter the circumstances of your injury, our lawyers are here to get you a fair settlement. Whether you were injured due to a car wreck, an 18-wheeler accident, waterfront and dock accidents, a third-party work accident, faulty construction, or even a slip or fall on private property, let us help. We can:
- Document your injuries
- Investigate your case
- Keep you informed of progress
- Work with medical experts to gather evidence
- Communicate with insurance companies
- Talk to the responsible parties necessary to get you fair compensation
The insurance companies may pressure you into accepting a quick settlement. They may ask you to sign papers or make decisions that could affect your future. Check with us before you sign anything!
Our founder, Victor Makris, is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law – a distinction held by approximately three percent of Texas attorneys.
Our team works closely with doctors, physical therapists, economists, vocational specialists, life care planners, accident reconstructionists and other experts to help build your case. You have the right to receive compensation for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering or any disabilities that result from an accident. Call us today! Hablamos Español.
Over the years, we’ve helped our clients obtain millions of dollars in settlements including:
- A Deceptive Trade Practices case against a homebuilder resulting in a verdict of over $300,000 in damages;
- An aircrash victim’s spinal injury case providing for over $1.3M in total lifetime benefits;
- A $1.2M Judgment in a trademark infringement case;
- A $3.2M settlement with a team of attorneys for a family in a wrongful death case from an 18 wheeler accident;
- A $50M gross negligence judgment with a team of attorneys acting as lawyers for a family in a third party liability work accident case;
- An $800,000 settlement for a family in a wrongful death case resulting from an 18 wheeler accident;
- A combined settlement of $1M in the form of Judgment and cash payments in a securities fraud case;
- Six figure settlements in several dangerous dock, hotel building and apartment building cases. Most of these cases involved dealing with the liability insurance company involved.