What does it mean that Victor Makris is a “Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer”?
Don’t take any chances hiring a lawyer for your personal injury case. You have a lot at stake: the compensation you need to recover and move forward with your life. The lawyer you choose is one of the most important pieces in getting everything you deserve.
But you see a lot of personal injury lawyers out there. How do you decide who’s best?
Cut the guesswork by choosing an attorney who’s a “board certified personal injury trial lawyer.”
The Texas Board of Legal Specialization gives this designation to highly trained, experienced and tested legal professionals, making your task of choosing a lawyer much easier.
Houston Attorney Victor Makris is a board-certified personal injury trial lawyer. Only about 3% of Texas attorneys have this distinction.
If you were hurt in a car wreck, 18-wheeler accident, third-party work accident, faulty construction accident, slip and fall on private property, or a waterfront and dock accident, get started securing the maximum possible compensation by calling Makris Law Firm.
What Special Qualifications Does a Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer Have?
A personal injury lawyer must meet rigorous standards to win board certification:
- The lawyer must practice law for at least five years and be in good standing with the State Bar of Texas
- The lawyer also must practice a certain significant percentage of personal injury law cases for at least three years
- The lawyer must attend personal injury law continuing education seminars regularly
- The lawyer must be evaluated by fellow lawyers and judges
- The lawyer must pass a day-long written examination
Victor Makris has been helping Texans with their legal needs for far more than five years. He founded the firm over 40 years ago and it has been in continuous operation to the present.
You don’t have to pay anything for Makris Law Firm to evaluate your personal injury case.
Get a Fighter with a Proven Record for Your Personal Injury Case
A serious injury can have devastating effects on your health, your ability to work and earn income and your whole future.
After an accident or other injury, it’s important to get an aggressive legal team on your personal injury claim. Not only does Victor Makris have personal injury board certification, he has a record of success.
Victor Makris and Makris Law Firm have helped clients win these settlements:
- A total of $1.3 million in lifetime benefits for an airplane crash victim with a spinal injury
- A $3.2 million settlement for a family in a wrongful death case from an 18-wheeler accident
- A $50 million gross-negligence judgment for a family in a third-party liability work accident case
Our attorneys work closely with accountants, doctors, physical therapists, economists, tax experts, vocational specialists, life care planners, accident reconstructionists and other experts to help with your case. We will do everything we can to ensure that your case is well-documented and backed up with expert testimony.
Get Maximum Compensation for Your Injury
You have the right to receive maximum compensation for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering or any disabilities that result from an accident.
Makris Law Firm can offer a same-day or next-day appointment to get your case started immediately.