About The Local Texas Lawyers of Makris Law Firm, P.C.
Here are the main things to know about Makris Law Firm:
- We’re local Texas lawyers.
- Only an attorney will represent you at your hearing.
- One of our attorneys will talk to you before your hearing.
- We appeal cases that other attorneys you find may drop.
- We’ve been helping Texans for over 35 years.
In addition to our main practice of Social Security Disability, our attorneys can help you with a variety of legal needs. If you need to apply for benefits or if you were denied, our attorneys are only one call away. We want to help you get to a better place. We’ve been helping Texans for over 35 years. Let us help you.
Other practice areas include:
- Ad Valorem Property Tax Appraisal Disputes
- Administrative Law
- Personal Injury – Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Truck Accidents
- Business Law and Structures, Deal Closings
- Family Law, Divorce, Custody
- Long-term Disability
- Longshore & Harbor Workers Compensation
- Wills and Probate
- Medical Negligence
- Litigation and Lawsuits
- Real Estate Issues & Documents
- Employee Retirement System (ERS) Appeals
- State Employee Disability & Retirement Appeals
- Social Security Disability & SSI
Our attorneys work closely with accountants, doctors, physical therapists, economists, tax experts, vocational specialists, life care planners, accident reconstructionists and other experts to help with your case.
We can offer you a same-day or next-day appointment to get your case started immediately. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.
El abogado y los asistentes hablan Español.